Custom Search

Friday, February 27, 2009

Car Modifying #3

From the window tints, i now had the headlights (which have a black background), the tail lights, the window tints. Hmmm, what missing. the rims. its not unlike anything else ive put on the car. So I jumped back on the web and started searching. The website that I mentioned earlier, cardomain, was a big help. i was able to see the wheels on actual cars and was able to determine for myself what looked good and what didnt. Well at least in my opinion. There was really only one factor that I had going against me, money. I had to find just the right wheels and for just the right price.



My search took me through me sites, some sites were from the brands themselves, lexani, konig, etc. and some took me through sites that sold the rims. 360tuners.com, kingsource.com, others. I finally found a set of Konigs, that a local Discount Tire Company were selling. they were reasonably priced and i liked the look of them.



Well, surprisingly it only took them three days to arrived at the store and I went and had them installed. Cost me $119 a peice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search